Purpose and Scope
The purpose of the Euroshore Members Best Practices Commitment is to describe the fundamental management practices to positive distinguish our members.
- focus on a continuous improvement performance
- use a risk-based approach to prevent or mitigate incidents.
- raise awareness
- minimize the potential impact of operational activity (in health and in the environment).
The commitment is implemented through seven management practices
Seven management practices
- Leadership Commitment
- Risk Analysis
- Implementation of Safety, Security and Sustainability Measures
- Training, Guidance and Information
- Communications, Dialogue and Information Exchange
- Response to evaluation and continues improvement throughout incident analysis
- Audits, Verification and Continuous Improvement